1. What’s your name? Jonathan McIntosh
2. Where are you from? Cincinnati Ohio
3. How old are you? 29
4 .When did you start making music I started writing back in 2010 I graduated high school went to college and started writing and recording a little. I got serious about 2 years ago and finally released 5 songs in January.
5. How serious are you about your career? I love music. I write everyday I’m constantly listening to beats. It’s my passion.
6. Have you ever thought about quitting music? No but do u get discouraged because of age yes but I’ll never quit it’s in my blood
7. Who inspires you the most? Jcole drake nas jayz the game fabulous they all helped me in a way.
8.What got you into making music? It’s always been there. I’ve been writing poems since a very young age. I was in church choir. My whole family can sing except me lol.
9.Who is your favorite producer? I really don’t have one to be honest with you.
10. What is one of your best songs/beats? My best song is something I have released yet that will be called bring it to me. Something fun that can be played in every club and will surely get people dancing.
11. Are you signed to a record or label? No I am not signed to anyone at the moment.
12. Have you ever performed? Yes
13. Who would you most likely collaborate with? I would love to collaborate with jcole and drake my favorite artists.
14. If you could open for any artist who would it be?
The same drake or jcole therefore I can display some of my favorite more lyrical music
15. What’s next for you? What’s next focus and push forward keep writing and keep promoting myself. My music will get into the write hands.