1. What’s your name? Deon Sanders
2. Where are you from? Junction City Ga
3. How old are you? 21
4 .When did you start making music When I was 15 years old
5. How serious are you about your career?
I’m very serious about my craft I record everyday I love the joy and the pain of the process.
6. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
I did I became depressed 2 years ago and really wanted to quit because things weren’t going the way I wanted them to but I had to learn it’s a process.
7. Who inspires you the most?
My family my mom and dad worked so hard to give me what I needed growing up i just want to get to a place where I’m able to financially take care of them.
8.What got you into making music?
Just growing up in church I had a lot of people I looked up to I started playing keyboard when I was 9 years old so I got to deal with some of the greatest voices you will ever hear.
9.Who is your favorite producer?
Warryn Campbell he’s on of a kind and can play a killer bass guitar
10. What is one of your best songs/beats?
I made a song called always it was my baby and my favorite beat was one called empty heart.
11. Are you signed to a record or label?
Not at the moment I’m independent right now.
12. Have you ever performed?
Yes a bunch of times at my church
13. Who would you most likely collaborate with?
Chris Brown or tank they are goats singer’s
14. If you could open for any artist who would it be?
15. What’s next for you?
I’m working on a new project called choices it’s going to be my best work to date.