We recently interviewed Upcoming Artist P.O. Breezy and got some more information about him and his artistry. He is one of the most refreshing young artists to date and a name to know in 2022.
1. Who are your biggest supporters? My mother has been so supportive throughout this process, and also my brother and best friends Jswipes. He’s been rocking with me since the sandbox and once I make it he’s coming with me. Also Lil trunk, we’re a team in this and he’s become a brother to me.
2. Where did your name come from? My neighborhood is the P.O. And breezy because I’m highschool that was my nickname.
3. Do you write your own material? I write everything I put out. I’ve written every single verse and have never had anyone write for me.
4. Do you create your own music video concepts? I play a big part in the creative process but I have a team who helps me.
5. What’s your favorite music to listen to? I love rap but currently I’ve been listening to a lot of R&B. I love the vibe and there’s so many creative and amazing artists.
6. What are you currently working on? Right now I’m working on a few singles and a possible Rap/R&B E.P.
7. What is your latest release? My latest release is a single called “Everything I Do”, it’s out on all platforms so go check it out.
8. When is your next release? I’m not sure I’m looking towards late April, early May to drop another single.
9. Are you the type to pull up alone or with a group of people? I like to pull up with people but if I have to go alone I will.
10. What is one stage you want to sell-out? I would love to sell out Madison Square Garden. That would be a dream come true.
11. Where is one place you want to travel to perform? I want to go to California and perform. Cali is somewhere I’ve always wanted to go to and vacation there, and possibly do a show.
12. What’s the biggest crowd that you have performed for? I actually have test to perform as embarrassing as that sounds. I’m such a studio head. If I could live in there and make music all day every day I would.
13. Who’s someone you can see yourself on tour with? Jack Harlow definitely, I think he’s hilarious and I love his music and vibe.
14. Who produces your music? My producers name is Rey or Mixedbyrey. He’s dope and we just have great chemistry in the studio.
15. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I see myself being one of the biggest artists in the world and having an established name in the game.
16. What’s your favorite clothing brand? I love Nike and Jordan.
17. Where do you shop? I shop at local malls and stores or online.
18. What’s your favorite type of car? I’ve always wanted to own a mustang or a bmw m3, baby blue and blacked out rims.
19. What’s your favorite place to travel to? I love going to Florida and hitting up Disney and going on all the rides, I think it’s such a vibe.
20. Did COVID change your career for better or worse? Covid changed my career for the better. It made me really sit down and focus more on my craft and reflect on who I am as An artist
Follow P.O. Breezy On Instagram (@po_breezy)
Listen Here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1S3cVysP3jxowS3yBCgfpX?si=qhIyzKzmShKFW9kJvh4DEg